|| i miss shaun
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
>Fell in love
>Had the balls to stand up to someone who was supposed to be my friend but wasn't
>Move and like it
>Get my own job
>Make it a quarter in highschool without failing at a single thing
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make any next year?
I don't remember what it was. O.O
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I'm not sure....
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What states did you visit?
Uhm....New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Massachusettes, Connecticut, Maine!!...that's it. Lol.
6. What countries did you visit?
The United States. O.O
7. What would you like in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Self confidence, a good report card, a dog, a trip to away with Shaun
8. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory?
March 16th (shut up), August 5th
9. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Passing American Studies and Getting Shaun <3
10. What was your biggest failure?
I don't know.
11. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had colds. And stuff.
12. What was the best thing you bought?
My cingular phone.
13. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
14. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
The presidents, My "friends"
15. Where did most of your money go?
16. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
SHAUN!! and some concerts, but no where near as excited as SHAUN!
17. What song will always remind you of 2006?
"Move Along" -All American Rejects; "Dance Dance"- Fall Out Boy; "The Only Difference between Martrydom and Suicide is press coverage"- P!ATD
18. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer (not counting the debt, I have more money to spend and such).
19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
what I wanted despite friends opinions
20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
21. How did you spend Christmas?
22. How will you be spending New Year's?
I spent it home with Shaun and the parents, with snacks and guitar hero. And a kiss at 12:02
23. Did you fall in love in 2006?
24. How many one-night stands?
25. What was your favourite TV program?
Ghost Hunters, NCIS, Deal or No Deal
26. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
27. What was the best book you read?
28. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Fall Out Boy, Rent, The Academy Is..., Panic! At The Disco, Stonesour, Avenged Sevenfold, Teddy Geiger, Cute Is What We Aim For...zomg. amazing. i love music.
29. What did you want and get?
I wanted a real man, and a portable DVD player. Score: 2-0
30. What was your favorite film of the year?
omg omg. This was a year of movies. Too many. Can't...take...it!!!!! OMG! *boom*
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went to school. I was 16.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being skinny, not wasting my summer...
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
jeans, tee shirts, PACSUN (lol), comfy sneakers, clothes that clung in the right spots and not in the bad
34. What kept you sane?
Music and Shaun. SHAUN!!!
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
FOB, PATD, TAI, CIWWAF, Shaun Scott Labbe
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The president in general. Iraq War. WHAT!
37. Who did you miss?
Courtney and Alice.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Shaun Scott, my snookie for life.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006?
Love yourself, because if you do then others will love you as well.
40. Quote a saying that made the year?
"Chocolate makes my orgasms explode."-Kayla
"I love you, Jen."-Shaun
>>>>>I am a horrible person. I just watched the hanging of Saddam Hussein. And now, I want to see it again. O.O<<<<<<<